Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day











First attempt for a Red Velvet Cup Cake for this Day.......  Thanks for my College Friend Thea for giving her recipe through glorious treats.....Really I don't know what is the original taste of a red velvet cupcake, I'm only curious for this and also looks so good, that's why I tried.

Perfectly, the taste is very good, but I need it to compare the master baker of a red velvet if my creation will pass :-) .......

By experimenting  it, I did not make a frosting, maybe if I will bake perfectly, because the color of my creation, need more color red, I only make a design with a sprinkle of confectioner sugar with heart shape  on top for this Valentine's Day.

Happy V Day!

2 comments:

Pinch of thoughts said...

i wonder how it tasted lhen, i bet it's yummy. so cute the decoration;)

fashioneggpplant said...

omg, looks sooo yummy and moist!!!