Thursday, February 16, 2012

Trial Cupcake





From Mocha Chiffon Cake, becomes a Cupcake .......a batter of  a cake pour it into muffin tray, called mocha chiffon cupcake.

I always use this batter for a cake, I thought it can be a cupcake, I just tried to do it....... and that's it!. In my experiment and observation to use a muffin tray, I think cupcake no more......the taste is good and texture but when it comes CUPCAKE, it can not be...it doesn't rise like the ordinary cupcake we baked, it's only good for a round cake or square cake with butter cream icing. 

That's why I called Trial Cupcake.  :-)  

NOTE:  Don't hesitate to try something to bake for the sake of our  knowledge and to know what is need more and less more and to discover also what happen if we commit mistake in baking.

No comments: