Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Basket of Yellow Flowers

just to show my new Revolving Cake Stand

side view

top view of first part of the design

side view

top view

close up

Flavor:       Chocolate
Design:       Basket of Flowers
Frosting:    Butter Cream


My first try to make a basket weave design...excited using of my NEW basket weave tip # 48, flower nail and a revolving cake stand.

Thinking basket weave design is an easy way to frosting the cake, you not need to smooth the entire part of the cake, but you must need to apply frosting to have a based for your desired design, if you notice the top view of the cake in the beginning part of the design it has a dark spot or you can see the chocolate cake, for my part it's hard for me to smooth and cover the cake that's why I put on flowers, originally number is only three, I don't like the outcome of the top and it become bouquet of flowers......

1 comment:

Pinch of thoughts said...

pwede kang ma hire para turuan ako? heheh ganda!