Thursday, January 26, 2012

Family Reunion




Chocolate cupcake with butter cream icing and sugar candy on top and sprinkle

Chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache frosting and butter cream holy leaf on top

On Top tier:  Chocolate Mini Cake with chocolate ganache frosting and butter cream holy leaves on top



Santos Clan....my mother side family.....a Christmas / Reunion party held last Christmas Eve 2011 at ancestral home in Marikina City, as usual a potluck for the meals..... I contribute for sweets...a chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache frosting and butter cream icing with sugar candy and sprinkle.....all frosting I put into are my excesses in my previous creation and on the top tier is a mini cake that is my first time I create and that is " for your eyes only," :-) ........ In fairness to me they like the taste and the design I made......

I was busy last Christmas in making my creations for giveaways, gifts and having a cake or a cupcake in the table for the Noche Buena and parties / reunion.....that's why I had a lot of posting in my blog this January and still regarding for Christmas..... Hoping for never forgot all my creations to post in here  :-)

No comments: