Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Holy Leaves on Top






A first ever try to make a Mini Cake, just to try my new pan, a round pan that's fit in a box of cupcake.....as usual experimenting a new one......

A chocolate flavor with Chocolate Ganache and buttercream Holy Leaves on top.

Not to bad.....my first client is my...SISTEReth....hahahaha!!!..only my family who likes my creation....seriously...they love so much.....my sister ask me  to make this one for her gift to their colleagues in the pharmacy...and I used also one of this cake as top Cake in cucpcake tier....wait for my other creation of mini cake :-)

3 comments:

Pinch of thoughts said...

penge ako recipe. been trying hard to bake a chocolate cake, i don't know how to make one yet. lhen sa ka bumibili ng cake boxes?

lhenie coronado babao said...

Email ko sayo ang recipe...ang boxes sa Chocolate lover sa cubao...meron thin mga site na nagshiship ng item, nagpaship narin ako ng ckae stand...wait mo ipost ko yung item....

Pinch of thoughts said...

may site ba yung chocolate lover sa cubao? ang layo ko naman sa cubao no! i tried it in Divisoria pero susko 300pcs ang minimum nila. pati yang cakestand ha, send mo sa akin.now na! hahha