Monday, September 26, 2011

Chocolate Cup Cake

Chocolate CupCake . . . . . . .  I used Ricoa chocolate powder, still experimenting what cheapest  chocolate powder that  i can  be used but good in taste.



A piece of mini cake with my bite, just stop to get picture

While drinking coffee early this morning, when my first bite done, I take a look to the cupcake i held, thinking and recognizing that is a beautiful texture, from then,  i get my camera to take a picture . . . . and this is it! . . . . . Recognizing even without a mixer it can be a good texture, I'm afraid at first without a mixer I can not make this cupcake but I tried and It can be.   My Mixer is my husband, He help me to make it possible this mini cake and throughout my entire baking He is at my side. . . . now He knew how to bake.

No comments: