Friday, June 22, 2012

Volley Ball Cake




 

  

 



A smile was my reaction after  I finished piping this cake :-) ......It is a Volley Ball Cake but I doubt if it is...... hehehehe!....but the color is the same as real volleyball, what ever it looks like, I know it is a volleyball :-).

As of now, I'm playing volleyball for Inter Batch of my Alma mater in High School as a representative of our batch....... one of my co player, her husband is our coach, with no professional fee :-) in return for his patience to teach us and guide us, I was the one who planned for a surprise greetings on Father's Day.  So I baked a cake.

A two tier nine inches round chocolate cake with butter cream icing in volleyball design....... just piped it out with two different colors, a blue and a yellow color in a medium open flower tip.


Some of our Team Members with our kids

Coach Jess and his wife (my co player)

His Family


The whole Team ....... AWESOME VOLLEYBALL TEAM

Our Team

1 comment:

SunnyToast said...

E for effort tlaga..ang bongga! belated happy fathers day coach!