Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beer in a Bucket Cake



An eight inches round Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache
 


A beer in can on top (not edible) and marshmallow

Back View






For a man who always love drinking beer......that's why the motif of the cake....for my husband on Father's Day, a cake and a beer :-) ......."Beer in a Bucket".....

An eight inches two tier chocolate cake with chocolate ganache frosting and a real beer in can on top and a marshmallow serve as ice....... 

I did search in net for that design with the help of my daughter, she choose that design for her papa,  because she knew he loved beer...and I was did is the alternative that available in my place,  most of the design  I look for are made of fondant, but in my case whose never experience make a fondant I used the real one...




Happy Father's Day!

We Love You!


1 comment:

Pinch of thoughts said...

wow lhen elib na talaga ako hehe..very creative, galing galing! happy bday kay hubby mo!