Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cake Pop Trial

      A Chocolate Cake Pop Trial......just to try how to make it.....

Here's how to:

      First bake a cake what flavor do you want, for me I choose Chocolate cake that I always baked. Then destroy the cake or crumpled it and add the frosting you like, for me I add frosting that is also a trial.



     Second, after combining the cake and frosting, form a ball with your bear hands, be sure to wash your hands :-)  


     After making a ball, melt a chocolate you desired to dip of..... first, dip half inch of the stick to the melted chocolate then into cake pop. This seems to help the pop stay on the stick better, which helps a lot when you are dipping them in the chocolate.



     Then, dip the cake pop to the melted chocolate then dry it for a minute and sprinkle it.


     Sad to say....the cake pop I made was not good, actually the chocolate I melted was not good, it doesn't melt, so, what I did was putting  two Tablespoon of kind a hot all purpose cream to melt the chocolate, I think my chocolate is old stock that's why not perfectly melted. Then when I dip into a chocolate I made it, slowly dripping of the chocolate from the cake pop and I decided to pull it of the stick.  And that's it! a cake pop without a stick and it can be :-)

In my consolation, even it is not perfect, my daughter and my nieces especially my nephew love it, because it is a CHOCOLATE Forever.....

Wait my second trial of a cake pop and I did not stop till I made it  perfect.

1 comment:

Pinch of thoughts said...

Hi! Lhen, this is nice. I'll try one to sell it on christmas hehehe.