Sunday, May 13, 2012

Chocolate Cake with Sugar Flower

 
 Happy Mother's Day!

In celebration on this day, of course without a cake is not complete the celebration ....... A Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Sugar Flower, Butter Cream Icing in leaves and vines and Silver Small Dragees for accent.





Decorations:  a medium and small size of sugar flower for this occasion are bought in bakery supply, I had no time to make these and it takes time to do this. Silver Dragees is a gift from my best friend  from  Australia (to follow my post in all about toppings and sprinkles). Leaves and Vines, a Butter Cream frosting with color green and tip #3 for lettering and a medium open flower tip for leaves (it was already in pastry bag with tip, that's why I'm lazy to change the tip into leaf tip ^_^).


My Mama

Me, my Twin Sister and Mama
 Reason why I made this Cake




Gift from Ellyza

Reason why I became a mother.......

No comments: